Tokyo is the busy capital of japan. This city is the rare mix of ultramodern sky scrapers and traditional historical temple.
Places to visit in Tokyo-
Tokyo is the huge city with several districts containing Sightseeing, Restaurants, Nightlife and accommodations. You can have a look at each one of them.
- The imperial palace: It is the chief attraction of Tokyo with its beautiful 17th century parks which is surrounding by beautiful walls.
- Ginza District: this is the Tokyo’s busiest shopping area lined by exclusive shops and beautiful imposing palatial stores.
- Asakausa: this is the city’s most famous shrine stand at the long Stuart of shops
- National museum of nature: this is the most superb national museum of nature and science including traditional customs and outfits and numerous exhibits of prehistoric creatures.
- Vene Park and Zoo: this is the city’s largest green space and is the most popular tourist attraction.
- The Meiji shrine: this is the unmissable site in Tokyo and remains one of Tokyo’s most important religious sites.
- Odaiba- It is a Science museum with amusement park and is children’s favorite place to be.
- Senso –ji – This is the famous temple of Goddess of Mercy and has historical importance.
- Tokyo skyfree- It is a Gigantic tower and has an observation deck
- Tokyo Disney land
What to eat??
Here is the list of Must try food in Tokyo:
- Souffle Pancakes
- Sushi- most favorite and well known food of this region
- Pan – fried gyozas
- Tonkotsu Ramen- these are the noodles
- Yuzu ponzu takoyaki- Japanese snacks
- Tamagoyaki- Japanese omelet
- Yakitori- It is grilled chicken Skewers and a traditional dish.
Whether you are young at heart or prefer things the old fashion way, everything has its place in Tokyo and there is a place here waiting for you!!